Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBB Merchandise Poll #2a – Favorite Category
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

From which category are you MOST interested in purchasing?
1) Basic attire
60%
 60%  [ 20 ]
2) Other attire
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3) Basic bar & tableware
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
4) Other bar & tableware
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
5) Everyday items
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
6) Everything else
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 33

BBB94

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: BBB Merchandise Poll #2a – Favorite Category Reply with quote

From which category are you MOST interested in purchasing?
1) Basic attire (T-shirt, long sleeve T-shirt, sweatshirt, Polo/golf shirt, baseball cap)
2) Other attire (embroidered leather bomber’s jacket, jacket, belt buckle, tie, knit cap, bandana)
3) Basic bar & tableware (shot glass, beer mug, coffee mug, Bravura stemmed flute, Bravura stemmed martini glass, coasters, napkins)
4) Other bar & tableware (pitcher, ice bucket, trivet, plastic cups, can insulator aka Koozie)
5) Everyday items (embroidered patch, key fob, keychain w/ 10 sec audio clip, hand towel, stickers, mouse-pad, playing cards, chocolate coins, magnetic memo holder, lanyard, lapel pin, tie tack)
6) Everything else (frisbee, stress ball, license plate bracket, temporary tattoos, watch, clock, ash tray, cookie cutter, paper weight, poker chips, holiday ornament, greeting cards, tote bag, carabiner flashlight, mini mag-lite, matchbooks)

My plan is to post this poll three times. This instance is to vote on your favorite category, #2b will be for your 2nd favorite category, and #2c will be for your 3rd favorite category. This should give me enough data to rank all six categories. In a few days I will start getting into product details for the favorite category and work my down the list.

I think it would be less confusing if we confine comments to this (the #2a) post.

Please post additional ideas that you may have for items. If something seems a bit “out there”, make it known that you are serious. For instance, I assume the BB Bra is just a (very assuming) joke. Right?. Many of my above wacky ideas came from browsing silk screener’s websites – you might notice or find stuff I did not.
BBB94

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One place that I was looking for ideas at, and will try to guestimate some prices from, was www.tradergraphix.com.
Kronis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shotglasses & coasters, baby. I'd be shocked if any, more lofty designs are seriously considered.

BBB #21
zaphod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for "Everything else." I hope thats the correct place to vote for a Neon Sign.
Former BBB #115 owner.

Last edited by zaphod on Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
christian1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vote for a neon sign.
BBB #10
mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

protest we want neon !!! Cool
Swann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for Basic attire, but hey, sure I definitly want a neon sign! It was just that since it wasn't mentioned as a "everything else" I thought it's considered outside of this poll.

But if you do a Neon sign, don't do a standard clock thingy, those "clock's" are pretty lame, just a round neon with pinball art behind the clock area. The Neon sign should be unique, I believe there was some old idea (on the old forum?) of creating the BBB planet logotype with the two rings, that would surely look great!
BBB #79 has arrived here in Stockholm, Sweden!
Ringtail

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neon sign again ^^
#69 It had to go to Holland really Razz
blubboman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Neon! Reply with quote

I voted 'everything else'. I too would like neon! My face might glow green and purple while I play! There's not much better than that.
blubboman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: What Swann said Reply with quote

I agree on the neon - planet with rings.
harrrrrrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

posted for neon on the b question... worth repeating here... neon... yes!
BBB94

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kronis wrote:
Shotglasses & coasters, baby. I'd be shocked if any, more lofty designs are seriously considered.

I agree that shirts and basic barware are the most likely to get done. However, not only is this a decent outlet for my BBB enthusiasm, it may help identify great interest in some items that can be made economically enough to sell very well, that may not have gotten considered otherwise. A lot of it could depend on production minimums and price break points. There could even be something that does not have broad interest, but where there is enough interest to meet the minimum, and those interested don't imnd paying a premium for the low quantity. We'll just have to see what happens, and hopefully have a some fun along the way.
BBB94

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: What Swann said Reply with quote

blubboman wrote:
I agree on the neon - planet with rings.

Humm, well although I wanted the Neon sign to be included in Poll #1, I was not prepared (or did not fully think through) having it considered in the #2 Polls. I think it is swinging category 6 way higher, but that's okay. I think we should continue to post neon sign interest in that thread, as it is very much like what my final question would have been like if I recovered it.
http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55

But, I agree that the planet, rings, and words symbol, from the backglass, or side art would be coolest - I'll post further over there:
BigBangJoe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I'm actually planning to build a bar in my house: a big entertainment room, with enough space for parties up to 30 people, I'm interested in everything that could be used to make it a real Big Bang Bar Cool

So my vote went to "other bar and table wear"

1) Neon hello1 Neon occasion5 Neon director Neon headbang Neon wav

2) full size tube dancer (to put at the entrance Razz ), ...
I have already ordered a spare tube dancer to put on my desk at the office.
BBB94

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: The results Reply with quote

Okay, I gave 6 points to 1st place votes (#2a), 5 to 2nd (#2b), and 4 to 3rd (#2c).

1) 117 points, Basic attire
2) 90 points, Everyday items
3) 77 points, Everything else (possibly artificially inflated by NEON! - or was it desire for planet & ring shaped cookie cutters, hmmm?)
4) 64 points, Basic bar & tableware
5) 31 points, Other bar & tableware
6) 22 points, Other attire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: