Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome ...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Forum Administration and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Welcome ... Reply with quote

As some of you may be aware, Bearcave shut down their BBB forum on Augist 1, 2005. The announcement on their forum reads "This forum is closed for good as of August 1, 2005 due to the fact that we resigned from IPB/PMI. This was due to differences on the Big Bang Project and many other issues not having to do with money." It seems their future affiliation with the Big Bang Bar project is now in question.

This forum is in no way affiliated with IPB, PMI, Bearcave, or any other pinball manufacturer. I am just a private collector and one of many people that had the faith to invest money into the BBB project (I'm #74).

That said, here are the general rules for this forum -

1. Be respectful to everyone involved. We are all adults and as such we can treat everyone else with respect.

2. The forum administrator is not here to police or limit anyone’s opinion on any topic, as long as posts keep to Big Bang Bar topic and point 1 above is followed. The administrator doesn't plan on stopping any topic or limiting a member’s ability to post. If I do so, I will be more than happy to discuss the situation with anyone involved.

3. Since the forum is divided into topic areas, the forum administrator reserves the right to move any topic to an area deemed more appropriate.

4. Membership to the forum is limited to individuals with deposits on the reissue of Big Bang Bar being done by Pinball Manufacturing Illinois, Inc (PMI), and other guests granted membership by the forum administrator. Placing a deposit on a Big Bang Bar with PMI does not in and of its self grant you membership. Membership is at the sole discretion of the forum administrator. Any denial of membership will be discussed with the parties involved.

5. Your Username and password are your responsibility. If you allow someone access to the forum that is not a member of the forum through your username you are responsible for their actions. Duplication of any part of the forum without permission and non-members posting to the forum will be considered to be grounds for membership suspension. The forum uses cookies to track posts that you have read and other things. Because of this you must click “Logout” to sever your connection to the forum. Remember if you log in on a public or shared computer you must click “Logout” or your session will remain active and you will be held responsible for anything done under your username.

Please be aware that this forum is untested for the most part and any problems should be noted in the Test Comments and Questions category or directly emailed to the administrator so they may be addressed immediately.

I will leave this forum available regardless of any future developments.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Forum Administration and Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: