Kingpin Forum Index Kingpin
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T-shirts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingpin Forum Index -> General Kingpin Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alienagent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: T-shirts Reply with quote

Is anyone planning on producing any merchandise similar to the stuff for BBB?
If you are, I would like a grey T-shirt with the flapper from the head on it.
Having some merchandise available would likely be a good way to promote the project. Very Happy
BBB94

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 99% sure it won't be me; lost too much on BBB Stuff (shameless plug - www.bbbstuff.com). I might be willing to help if someone else took it on. What is a "flapper from the head" though?

I and I suspect several other people would also be willing to create a Kingpin website to help promote it - and I'm not even sure if I'm interested in buying a KP. And of course, this forum would be a good place to start promoting it if there was any solid info to report.

I pretty sure that they are still progressing towards trying to get the project into full swing (aka production), but who knows how much longer that would take. I suspect that Gene wants more solid cost estimates before moving to the next step this time. Unfortunately, the lack of information could be souring some folks on the project and he might get far fewer deposits from the interest letter people than he expects. Hopefully I'm not out of line with my speculations.

Keep flippin' folks!
rwsimpson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't get the bbbstuff.com web site to come up, is it gone?

A flapper is a woman with a specific fashion look from the 1920's, google flapper and 1920s and you can find more. However I do not see on on the photos of the backglass that I can find.

Ross
BBB94

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flapper must be the lady on the side of the head, not the translite. There is definately a lady on the head.
Here's a pic of the side of the machine:
http://pinmame.retrogames.com/steve/triptolloyds/pics/kp/lowquality/IMG_0062.JPG

The BBB stuff link works for me - the site is still there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingpin Forum Index -> General Kingpin Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: