Kingpin Forum Index Kingpin
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Opinion - It's Over!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingpin Forum Index -> General Kingpin Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: My Opinion - It's Over! Reply with quote

From what I know to be true, Kingpin will not be produced by Gene. Gene is in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and all of his assets have been seized. I don't *think* PMI even exists anymore but if it does, it will have been seized.

If you put a deposit down, you might want to look into this a bit more. Find me on Pinside under the same handle.
Former BBB #95
Pins and Vids #4, A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
pindoc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information. I was kind of suspicious with the months/years of silence. Can you shed any light on how this came about or is it private?
Do you know if this affects Illinois Pin Ball? I have been waiting for a remake of the TAF playfield and was wondering what the likelihood is of that being made.
How are Gene and family holding up?
Thanks
Bruce
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this forum is so generally dead, I'll say a few things here that can't leave the forum.

The Chapter 7 was very ugly. Gene had multiple chances to fix it prior to it getting out of his control. He was dishonest on depositions in an attempt to try and keep a lot of his possessions but the courts saw through all of that.

I feel bad for him, but, honestly, he did it to himself. People that tried to help him got screwed. I saw this first hand but I can't comment anymore.

He was planning on going to 2013 Expo and setting up a table. If he had, he would have been arrested so it's a good thing that he was convinced to turn around and head back before that happened.

Gene was always good and honest with me and I seek no ill will on him. I just wonder what happened to my trophy that I won for his tournament?
Former BBB #95
Pins and Vids #4, A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
BBB94

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard any fat ladies singing. :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingpin Forum Index -> General Kingpin Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: