Kingpin Forum Index Kingpin
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KingPin "Mock-Up" Pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingpin Forum Index -> General Kingpin Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: KingPin "Mock-Up" Pictures Reply with quote

Gene showed his Kingpin "Mock-Up" this past weekend. What this is, is the beginning of the game assembly and parts requirement process. THIS IS NOT WHAT PEOPLE WILL BE BUYING!!! This is NOTHING LIKE WHAT PEOPLE WILL BE BUYING!!! There is no real determination as to whether it will be made or not at this point.

Now, let me set this all straight from the beginning. The side art on this game was painted by an artist. Gene has the original side art to make the game, but it is cost prohibitive to run "1 copy" so they painted it themselves FOR THIS MOCKUP ONLY. AND - They changed it - FOR THIS MOCK-UP ONLY.

Gene is planning to add a gun in place of the original ball shooter button. It is a nice touch in my opinion. Everything you see here is open to change at some point.

Some people love to twist this stuff around and mis-quote, etc. Also, these are MY pictures. Only Pinball Manufacturing, this forum, and I have rights to use them. You may not use them for anything without my permission. I'm pretty liberal with my permission, but you must ask me in e-mail before you use them for ANYTHING ANYWHERE. They MAY NOT be used on another Web Page, or Video, or RGP, or whatever. I mean it. If they surface other places, this will be the end of the line for pictures from me on the subject.

OK, here are the pictures:

-Al Warner-
Former BBB #95
Pins and Vids #4, A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Latecomer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you gone and done it Al, I gotta have one!

You'll be hearing from my (angry) wife!

Wink

Regards,
Nick
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can hear it now....

Twinkle, Twinkle, KingPinBawl...
How I wonder, where you arwe...

Hehe!

(Side note: I showed that clip at Expo this year in a seminar - lots of people enjoyed it).
Former BBB #95
Pins and Vids #4, A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Mike Hogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the pictures!

I love the gun addition on the front.

I hope the pictures help a few people change their minds. I'd love to see this game get built!
runner1717

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Letter going out in the mail today!
#61 and hopefully #61 on a KP!

Last edited by runner1717 on Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ERIC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like to order one.
al ready ask on Gene site but get no answer back !!!
BBB#69 PINBALL AN OBSESSION NOT A HOBBY

www.ericpinball.be
BigBangJoe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ERIC wrote:
i like to order one.

Don't worry, the project has not started yet, so Gene is still figuring out how everything could/should be done. If I understand it correctly, you cannot yet order the game. Gene just wants to know how much interest there would be.

Or am I wrong and is this the only chance for us BBB owners to sign up??

Joe
ERIC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBangJoe wrote:
ERIC wrote:
i like to order one.

Don't worry, the project has not started yet, so Gene is still figuring out how everything could/should be done. If I understand it correctly, you cannot yet order the game. Gene just wants to know how much interest there would be.

Or am I wrong and is this the only chance for us BBB owners to sign up??

Joe

Get me letter today from Gene Razz Razz
BBB#69 PINBALL AN OBSESSION NOT A HOBBY

www.ericpinball.be
runner1717

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking over the pictures again and noticed that Gene really looked good! I think the 'ol bypass surgery was just what he needed!

Glad to see him looking so good and I hope he's feeling well! Very Happy

What a great guy he is!
#61 and hopefully #61 on a KP!
awarner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add to the Gene health portion of this thread, he had some medication dosage problems after the surgery and he actually started to decline. His close friend who is a Heart doctor re-evaluated and he's been doing a lot better. He was "Suppose" to stay seated during the whole event, but he's just not that kind of guy! We all had a lot of concern about him and did our best to take some time to sit down and talk. I mean I really do like talking to him, but the sitting down part was good for him. Gene has been a good friend over the years. Actually, the family and employees are like family to me when I'm there. My video shows him looking a lot more tired, but again, he just had major surgery. I think he's doing fine for what he's been through and I pray for him all of the time.
Former BBB #95
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingpin Forum Index -> General Kingpin Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: