Kingpin Forum Index Kingpin
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any news before christmas?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingpin Forum Index -> General Kingpin Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tilt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Any news before christmas? Reply with quote

Anyone talked to Gene on how the preorder is going?

Cant be that hard to get the games sold? (Nothing on their websites about it either and if they sold bad they would place them their...?)
rjones

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called IPB yesterday to inquire about the deposit.

They said they had not received enough orders yet to take deposits. I asked them when they were going to open up orders to the public? They said they already had...which is news to me.

I think that is the problem...not everyone knows that it is open to the public. Perhaps there is some word of mouth?

I read the forum here and RGP almost daily. I do not remember them saying anything.

My only real disappointment with BBB which now carries over to Kingpin is the lack/flow of information.

I know people are busy... jobs, families, etc. I have all those to...but a five minute update once a week is not asking to much.

I am mostly interested in when they are going to start taking deposits. And how is it going to be collected? Perhaps it is all at once? I am probably not the only one that has to sell a few pins to make this happen. I prefer not to get a letter from out of the blue saying it is due in two weeks.

I really want a Kingpin. I know IPB/PMI will do a great job making it. Please just make the ride easy and informative.

Rob Jones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingpin Forum Index -> General Kingpin Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: