Silicon Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine
The Site for Owners and Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone Know How to Adjust Monitor Contrast & Color Bala

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Tech Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cairndhu1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Anyone Know How to Adjust Monitor Contrast & Color Bala Reply with quote

Over the last little while, my yellows have gotten darker and darker until now they are almost orange. Hopefully, there is adjustment somewhere. If so, where and how do I reach it? If not, what do I have to replace? Thanks, Jim White
cairndhu1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Monitor Color Problem Reply with quote

According to Robert: "It appears you have lost the green gun on the monitor, a common problem. That can usually be fixed by repairing the monitor board. The video card inside the computer box is probably fine."

According to LA Slots: "The replacement monitor board is priced at $225.00 plus shipping. The entire monitor assembly minus the touchscreen is priced at $350.00 plus shipping."

Alternately, LA Slots can provide another Odyssey: "Right now I have one ready to go priced at $1,895.00 plus $75.00 for packing and about $260.00 for shipping." However, this seems like killing a flea with an elephant gun.

After studying the manual, I do not feel competent to try those procedures on my own. Does anybody have any ideas for where I could find some help?

Gleep!
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may have also lost the green gun on the tube itself. Hard to diagnose unless you have something to swap parts to.

Have you tried Rod over at AZ Slots?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Tech Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: