Silicon Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine
The Site for Owners and Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coin Credits will not increase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Tech Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrzee2000

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Coin Credits will not increase Reply with quote

My odyssey work fine until I tested a GPIO board, (test purpose only) after that I replaced the same GPIO board back into the machine and some time later, I went to drop coins in and noticed the credit did not increase. My coin comparitor lights blinks when a coin is drop through but does not increase the credits on the display. I enter the accounting page and access the log tab, than the button for the error log and this is what it says!
GPIO UFO DETECTED IN OPTICS BLOCK - Tot
Does anyone have a idea why?
I"ve done a full safe clear, went and set up denomination .05, test hopper and 10 coins are dispensed, Bill validator accepts money and credits, game works.
What have I missed?????

Mike
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the comparitor work with the new GPIO? If not, maybe it backfed voltage or shorted something in the comparitor and fried its interface. The flashing light on the comparitor only means it's getting power and recognizing a coin. Doesn't mean it's interfacing with the machine properly.

Hopefully that's not it though. Could be something as simple as a connector issue. I would reseat all the connectors on the front of the GPIO (remove them and fully reseat them).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Tech Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: