Silicon Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine
The Site for Owners and Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long time Odyssey owner from Colorado

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pshoey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:52 pm    Post subject: Long time Odyssey owner from Colorado Reply with quote

I have 2 Odyssey machines, one white and one grey. I've owned them for many years and until recently they had been in storage - I just could not part with them.

I have amassed a good number of spare parts also. Plenty of hard drives.

Currently the grey machine is fully working - going to replace the Mars BV with a WBA - but the monitor is good.

The other machine has a 102 error - not sure if it is the motherboard or the PROMs on the peripheral board - i found another MB on ebay to once that arrives that will help diagnose. Swapping the peripheral board gives the same error. Going to replace the BV on this one also, along with the monitor - got a 26in LCD touch monitor to replace it.

Although the forum here is quiet - good to see there are a fair number of Odyssey owners.

Peter
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, welcome! Yeah, it's quiet in here but there are still quite a few die-hard enthusiasts still around.

The 102 error you are seeing means a dead motherboard battery. You can turn the reset key to get past it temporarily.

Replace the CR2032 battery on the mobo and you'll see the 102 error one last time. Turn the reset key and that should be the last time you see that error code (until that battery dies in a few years).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: