Silicon Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine
The Site for Owners and Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there interest in odds tables?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Odyssey Game Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Is there interest in odds tables? Reply with quote

I saw that on the hard drive you can find the configuration files that determine the play odds for each game.

Is there any interest in posting tables for the odds that different game settings have (you know, like getting <Any Bar> <Any Bar> <Any Bar> happens 5.3% of the time and is responsible for 1.47% of the aggregate payout)?
Odysseey_slot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing you can do is change the LGL files by adding known good ones or removing. Not all games use the % files and you can not modify them as the game will reject them over time. They are RSA locked and if you change it the odyssey after time will stop working with an 1015 error or 1017 I forget.

So in short enjoy whats there.
Marc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I know that one cannot modify the odds, but having documentation about what a particular LGL file gives for odds might be interesting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Odyssey Game Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: