Silicon Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine
The Site for Owners and Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTS: parting out Odyssey machine for sale of parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icu44444

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: WTS: parting out Odyssey machine for sale of parts Reply with quote

Parting out my Odyssey game due to touch screen needing replaced. I am offering for sale any and all parts of my Odyssey game machine along with my small inventory of spare parts I acquired for this game. (see list below) to those on this site before I list them on ebay. All parts are available on first come first served basis. Contact me and let me know what you are interested in and include an offer. Just make sure your offers are honest and fair to both of us. We all pretty much know the values of what most of these items run. Here is a good opportunity to get some spare parts you normally would probably not buy if they cost the same everyone else charges. Just be fair and if it is still available it probably will become yours. All items purchased are ‘AS IS condition’ and all sales are final. I will put together a list of games that are on the hard drives so if you are interested in one let me know and I will send it to you

Spare parts list also for sale
1 - tuscon motherboard
12 - simm strips
6 - quantum h.d. with mostly single game but couple multiple games
3 - barracuda h.d. 2 are combo pack and one has multiple games
3 - GPIO I PCBA boards w/case assembly
1 - GPIO II logic board (brain) w/case assembly
1 - GPIO II backplane (pinky)
1 - duel audio amplifier boards
3 - video board stealth 64 pci orig
2 - psycho I peripheral memory
2 - ac box assembly unit
2 - LED display panels
1 - upper top speaker assembly
1 - power supply
2 - ac transformer
2 - small bottom door speakers
1 - power supply mounting shelf
1 - hard drive mounting shelf sled
1 - bolster window on coin door
1 - belly plexiglass pieces w/ODYSSEY on it
1 - 22,500 Bonus coins topper unit
1 - Banana Rama belly glass
1 - Hubbel network card

thanks
kevin
dpeters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kevin,
Is the glass in your touchscreen broken or just the electronics?
My touchscreen is cracked and I need just the glass. Is it possible to replace just the glass?

Thanks, Don dpeters2021@gmail.com
icu44444

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
my glass is no good. if you do find an unbroken glass i believe it would be possible to reattach the wires to it. depending on if the problem was the electronics. if someone ripped out the wires attached to monitor it would still be possible but not so simple to do. dont know anyone who may have tried this, and reattaching those small wires would not be much fun. almost everyone I inquired or read about with touch screen problem were all due to cracked or broken glass. But hey good luck. It seems the only way to keep or get one of these working is too have a second machine on hand to test with and have parts readily on hand. If you need anything else to have for some spares on hand let me know.
kevin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: