Silicon Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine
The Site for Owners and Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Machine For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
odysseyfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Machine For Sale Reply with quote

There is a good looking Odyssey slot for sale on EBAY. The picture shows a start up screen with six game available but I have seen four of the games distributed as single game only? Could this be a drive with some later software? Check it out!!!
Hugh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: I think thats my machine you are seeing! Reply with quote

Hi all, I got this machine and had to do a few repairs on it. Its running perfect now. The hard drive I have for it is a single game drive but it lets me still put 6 games on the startup screen. I have another drive with a bunce of other games. that arent single that I could put on drive but i didnt advertise that on ebay. Any questions about it you can email me. hjking0@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: