Silicon Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine
The Site for Owners and Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Northern Nevada Greetings...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Northern Nevada Greetings... Reply with quote

I've had my Odyssey for around 4 years. Like everyone else I fell in love with the game the first time I saw it and from then on made it a point to seek out the latest games and give the old favorites a whirl. I'm addicted to Luck Draw Poker, which in my professional opinion (I'm a software designer with 18 years industry experience) is the most perfect piece of interactive software ever created.

I lost plenty of money on these machines thanks to the stingy payout schedules but figured I was buying the entertainment value and never regretted a penny. Wish I had back my investment in SGIC stock, however! I figured for the amount I lost I ought to at least get a machine of my own out of the experience... and another $2k down the drain didn't seem like such a big deal at that point. I grabbed the first one I found on Ebay. It's a quarter machine, all white box, #42420 from Feb of '98.

Sorry about the pic, I have some kind of spurious jam indication in my bill acceptor (I retrieved the offending bill but can't convince it that things are OK) that causes it to tilt on startup so I Photoshopped in a placeholder screen for now.

I'm desperately seeking a Lucky Draw Poker belly glass (and topper if any exist?) in case someone has an extra. Mine also didn't come with a pull handle, but I've never seen one for sale.

Thanks to Robert for all the terrific work he's done on the site and the disks and thanks to the geniuses at SGIC who brought this fantastic product into our world. It was really a shame to see IGT throwing the eggs out along with the goose.

Cheers... Kevin M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: