Silicon Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine
The Site for Owners and Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello everyone from sunny San Diego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roninsd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Hello everyone from sunny San Diego Reply with quote

Here I stand with the two greatest slot machines made to man. I'm proud to say that I own them. everyone that comes into my house has a blast with them. Thanks Robert for this site.

Last edited by Roninsd on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set of games there Ron. Did you modify the toppers yourself with the perimeter lighting?
Roninsd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Perimeter lights Reply with quote

Thanks Robert. Yes I added the lights myself. The topper was just missing something. So I added LED's. The machine on the right has the chasing lights and the left is a steady on. It makes a huge difference for the overall look. I think it looks like Vegas. Most of All the toppers in Las Vegas have some kind of blinking LED to them.
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the LEDs added to the outside of the topper, or did you drill holes in the perimeter of the frame and push them through?
Roninsd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drilled the holes and and ran the wires inside the topper. Here's a closer picture. Maybe you will recognize the monkey topper that's the one I bought from you.
some text
some text
Hwy111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set up!
I just purchased my first Odyssey and looking to get some chairs like yours. Would you mind telling me where you purchased your slot chairs and what you paid for them?
You can email me at: myhwy111@dc.rr.com or reply here.
Also, how is the topper hooked up....I'm thinking about getting one. Is it plug and play or does it need to be wired somehow??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: