Silicon Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine
The Site for Owners and Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Name that part...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Tech Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TTTony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Name that part... Reply with quote

I'm trying to figure out what the highlighted part attached to my old flyback transformer is and what function it serves.

After a bit of searching I think I have convinced myself that my Odyssey uses a Wells Gardner monitor.....not Neotech. Can anyone else confirm if their display uses similar parts and/or if they have Neotech or WG. Thanks all.
wardthomas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the flyback you bought work for you? I don't know what that part is either but check this out why wouldn't Ebay Item number: 360007022820 be made to fit?
TTTony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, but I can think of a number of issues. There would probably be quite a bit of customization that needs to be done. It's nice to know something like this exists though. Worst case scenario it would be worth a try.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silicon Gaming Odyssey Slot Machine Forum Index -> Tech Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: