Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PINBALL WITCH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Hi
The rest of the arrows for the ramps have arrived and will be batch tested on the next trip to Chicago.
We thought we were going to be able to give you good news but when Gene called about the cabinets to see if they had been started he was told the truck with the precut wood was mia. They are trying to locate it as it as I type. Gene will call again tomorrow to see if they found the wood.
We have someone to put the decals on (they have done numerous refurbs) and will do a great job.
The assemblies are coming along no real updates as of yet.
There will be two pinball collector, refurb, perfectionist with Gene when they start assembling the underside of the playfield.
They will check and recheck everything, Mom and I are doing inventory and figuring out if there is anything that is still needed.
I won't be posting for the next couple of days due to the fact that I have the extra work for now.
If anything comes in I will let you know.
Thanx
kim
BBB93

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Kim, we appreciate anything you can offer about progress or even lack of progress Laughing Things like trucks that go MIA do happen. Just a few weeks back we were waiting on a truck load of paper for a job we needed to print for a client. The trucking company spent 3 days trying to track down the driver. Finally found out that the driver had a family emergency, dropped the trailer load of paper only 5 miles from our plant. The driver didn't bother to let anyone know what happened, where he was at or where he had left the load of paper. It's stuff like that which drives you crazy.
I know you have a lot of supporters out here. Keep up the good work and keep those updates coming as often as you can.

Bob Stemmler
BBB93
Belly-up to The Big Bang Bar
harrrrrrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim,

Good to hear from you... thanks for the update. You are much appreciated.

John
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: