Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My volunteer experience
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
F1 Junkie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for helping out on our machines.

If this project was at this stage just a couple months ago I could have probably offered a whole week to helping out. Honestly. I sure wish I could now.
awarner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Great Update / Pictures! Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to work on the games for all of us. The update and the pictures are awesome and really give a feeling of how dedicated everyone is to the project. When you see the machines, even uncompleted, you just know this is a quality product. It's really great to see people coming together to help on this.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
BBB93

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBB94, thanks for the write up and for the great pictures. It is good to know that so many talented people are working on these machines, thanks for your time and effort, it is much apppreciated. Cool

But, I think I have a new nickname for you.... Wilson Razz
Remeber the guy on Tim Allen's TeeVee show, Tool Time. The guy who lived next door and would give sage advice over the fence, but you could never really quite see his face downtown

Thanks!
Bob S BBB#93
PINBALL WITCH

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PMI/IPB would like to thank the three of you for volunteering your time, it was wonderful to meet you and the work you did was awesome.

Some of the assembly processes are tedious,extremely boring, and just plain suck. But as you know it all has to be done.

Hope you can make it back.

Thanks again.

kim
unigroove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PINBALL WITCH wrote:
Or you and nitro just hop on a plane fly into bloomington, hitch a ride to pmi, sign my machine, pick up some reeses peanut butter cups, a few hugs, (not my niece love1) and fly back home. SIMPLE.
miss you guys,
the witch

Well Kim, trust me I miss you and the family too. If I can get some bookings in the US (hint for all forum members to get DJ Joe Nathan booked in some serious clubs Wink ) I for sure wil come over to PMI. It's almost a year since I came over. Hey, that reminds me to give my ex girlfriend a caal to see if we should do someting special for our first break up anniversary Wink Very Happy

Jonathan
nitrodude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't tempt me Kim!
Next week it was one year ago that I took a month off work, put my job on the line and jumpt on a plane to go build Big Bang Bars.
I never regreted it for one second and I still miss Blomington.
So be carful or I might just show up!!!

Nitrodude Cool
PINBALL WITCH

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys know that you are welcome back anytime you want to come.

Ya'll did a great job and we miss you.

We'll make sure the candy jar is filled and you can go out for the "family Easter brunch" again if you hurry. Different restaurant though.

kim
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: