Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are the known software bugs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBB94

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: What are the known software bugs? Reply with quote

What are the known bugs in the two software versions (1.08 and 1.09)? Is there any reason to consider v1.08? Are there any other shortcomings in v1.09, such as incomplete rules? Are there any other software versions, pre-v1.08 or post v1.09 beta? Does anyone know of planned enhancements to the software that never made it into code (like development notes I guess)?
just plain rob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: 1.09 bug Reply with quote

Trying hard to remember the bug I found back when I HAD a BBB with 1.09 in it, but it involved being in multiball and having all of the balls end up in the ramp to the left of the left flipper where it wouldn't release them into play. Imagine being in multiball and having the balls sitting there in the ramp with the post up, the music on and nothing to do. Bummer. Software is software and it's going to happen to YOU, too.
I also vaguely remember emailing Steve King about it who wrote back and verified the error on his unit. His (you're not getting my BBB unless you pay off my mortgage) unit. Very Happy
nitrodude

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the first bug I've heard of in a BBB how did you get it to do that?

Version 1.09 should mean its ben rewriten about 8 times.
It's also ben played to death in Visual Pinball so I don't think you'll find aney major bugs.

Cool
just plain rob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nitrodude wrote:
That's the first bug I've heard of in a BBB how did you get it to do that?

Cool

The scenario I posted was the best circumstances I can remember. It's been 6-7 years ago. Code just might need a minor tweak that hopefully someone can tweaketh...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: