Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More complete manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: More complete manual Reply with quote

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic sent me a manual to scan. It's missing some pages and is a little skewed but it's something to look at until we get the real thing.

http://www.pinsandvids.com/temp/BBBManual.pdf

3.5MB PDF file

Thanks Tony!

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who might be curious, the manual that I provided to Al was a photocopy that I purchased off eBay a few months back for $1. I have no idea how many generations it might be removed from an original.

Hopefully it may help fill the time until the games are completed.

Enjoy!

Tony
BBB #39
just plain rob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: manual Q Reply with quote

Thanks for the pdf guys!

Was wondering if we are, in fact, getting a manual with our new game. Never heard mention of this one way or the other...
BBB94

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to recall this being covered in the old forum and that we would be getting new manuals with the machines.
awarner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: We are getting a manual... Reply with quote

On the video I took of Gene at Expo 2004, he said that they had the manual and they were going to include one. Later on, there was a discussion as to whether there would be corrections made to the manual because there were differences between them. I don't remember if that was decided or not. I wish I lived closer to IL though, I would LOVE to edit that puppy to get it right for when the game's release. I write all of the documentation for the kits that my friend Mark and I sell at http://www.pinballobsession.com. For some reason, I "like" doing it... Maybe that's what I'll offer to use my volunteer time for...

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
harrrrrrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't posted the first generation pdf I have of the original BBB manual (much better repro than this one). I am still not comfortable posting it without Kim's ok. I sent a private message to Kim on this but haven't heard back yet. Should I get the ok... I will post it.

John
Bertl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just wondering if there was an existing manual for Kingpin also. I never heard about it during my recherches about BBB and KP.

Just curious.

Brgds
Norbert
BBB94

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harrrrrrr wrote:
I am still not comfortable posting it without Kim's ok. I sent a private message to Kim on this but haven't heard back yet. Should I get the ok... I will post it.

I don't think Kim has been on the forum much lately. You might want to consider emailing her at IPB or calling her or Gene.
harrrrrrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's this for a coincidence BBB94... I spoke with Kim today and sent her a copy of the BBB manual pdf and BBB schematic pdf. She will check with Gene to see if ok to post.

Thanks for your patience.

john
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured the one we posted was "better than nothing" and not anywhere near as nice as what we would be getting. Also, I know that people on this forum won't try to profit from it.

-Al-
harrrrrrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al,

I agree, receipt by our forum members should be fine... still nice to have Gene's ok first.

john
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: