Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBB at UK show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinball-sales

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: BBB at UK show Reply with quote

Will any of the new BBB owners be taking their game to the UK Pinball Show?
atlfun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is where I have the utmost respect for Lloyd allowing the general publice to play his proto BBB. I was the beneficiary of such fortune recently, and I might mention he refused to accept payment for the games I played.

I am not sure I could ever transport mine from my home to a show. I would just die if some of the "what-ifs" occurred. But my hats off to any who does.

Brian
unigroove

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I'm not in the UK and I doubt if I will ever take my BBB to the UK. Frankly, I was thinking to organise a little pinball event were dutch pinball players could play BBB. I suggested the idea during my BBB party and everybody thought I lost my mind. They convinced me not to take the game outside as it surely will be damaged during transport. I guess I'll just have to put a coinmech in it and throw more parties Smile
unigroove

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just asking out of curiousity: will you be bringing CH to the UK Pinball Show?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: