Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announce: Pins and Vids 3 - The BBB Special Edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Announce: Pins and Vids 3 - The BBB Special Edition Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

I have seen multiple posts reguarding that a video should be made talking about BBB. I was planning on making my next Pins and Vids video have a lot of BBB stuff. As I started planning it (assembling all of the footage in a rough edit), it occurred to me that there was too much BBB stuff for the average person to sit through. Many of Gene's comments from his 2005 interview with me wouldn't mean as much to many people. I cut Gene's talk to 20 minutes. I have aquired at least 40 minutes more non-BBB material in the past 2 weeks to add to the video so I decided to de-BBB the video even more (Gene is still in though).

I talked to Gene on the phone on Friday and arranged for a video shoot of the building facility in 2 weeks. This will give me even MORE BBB footage so this really means we're getting a BBB video. I'll have more freedom over content if the video ships after the games ship so that's how we're going to do it. It also gives me a few months to work on it. Tim Arnold will be distributing it and collecting all the cash for the Pinball Hall of Fame Endowment Fund (It's not the Building Fund anymore since it's been built). Cost will be $6.00-$8.00 shipped in the US. If yoouv'e given me anything to use in the video, you'll be getting yours for free.

So, the moral of the story is - Look for Pins and Vids #2 to be released this year and #3 - the BBB special to be released after the game ships. I've already seen the finished videos (in my mind) and I think you guys are going to love them!

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: