Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who thinks the next PMI report will be collection notice?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Delivery announcement......
By the end of January
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
During February
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
By the end of the first quarter
63%
 63%  [ 14 ]
No, we'll get a progress update shortly with an expected date
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's the first week of January, so they are probably closed!
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

latecomer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Who thinks the next PMI report will be collection notice? Reply with quote

My opinion is that we will get nothing more from PMI until they surprise us by announcing completion. What do you think?
Vegemite Nick #123
just plain rob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Who thinks the next PMI report will be collection notice? Reply with quote

I feel we're down to the wire myself.

Besides, it HAS to be here for Al's birthday, like he said...
awarner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think my latest video says anything about a release date, but Gene did say that they planned to suprize people with when the games shipped. People having them shipped would be contacted by the shipping company that they were getting a delivery and people would be told when and where to collect thier machines. The machines are being stored off-site of PMI.
I think 1st Qurter is REALLY possible/probable.
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Kronis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't vote, because it's too optimistic a poll, and the end of the quarter is only 11 weeks away.

awarner wrote:
...Gene did say that they planned to suprize people with when the games shipped.

Somewhat of an understatement. Any date announced and pretty much any news would be surprising.
awarner wrote:
People having them shipped would be contacted by the shipping company that they were getting a delivery and people would be told when and where to collect thier machines.

I don't think that's really a feasible solution. It puts shipping in the hands of PMI, and even if Gene & co. were offering to pay for delivery costs, buyers would not be able to set up their preferred shipping firm.
awarner wrote:
I think 1st Qurter is REALLY possible/probable.

Al, I hope so. I think that's really optimistic. I'll just be happy whenever it is that I get my BBB.

BBB #21
Kerry Richard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the shipping going to be arranged (Home? / Forward Air? / Major Air port terminal? / Truck delivery?)

I haven't been asked where to ship (unless its right to my home). I remember Gene & Co indicating the shipping was going to be aprrox. $300-$350 over the $4,500 purchase.

I would think the "Shipping" arrangements would need to be complete before any "surprise" delivery.

Any comments / help?

Thanks Kerry
Kerry Richard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the shipping going to be arranged (Home? / Forward Air? / Major Air port terminal? / Truck delivery?)

I haven't been asked where to ship (unless its right to my home). I remember Gene & Co indicating the shipping was going to be aprrox. $300-$350 over the $4,500 purchase.

I would think the "Shipping" arrangements would need to be complete before any "surprise" notice or delivery.

Any comments / help?

Thanks,
Kerry Richard #111
pmwolf3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd like to know about the shipping, too.

Two of us BBB owners live within 13 miles of each other. We'd love to have the NAVL 2 for 1 shipping, and just have them send it to ONE location.

I'd rather not have a "surprise" that'll cost me a couple hundred bucks more than necessary. Planning ahead is fine by me...

Pete

PS: Also, I'd have loved an option on the poll that gives an option of AFTER the 1st quarter. I'd have voted with that one.
nworker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking of a road trip from here in LA to get mine. It would be nice to be able to rent a larger truck and pick up several. Robert lives pretty close!

Hank
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: How it was described to me... Reply with quote

Gene told me that they were going to arrange for the shipping if you were having your games shipped. The trucks would come to the location where the games were and load all of the games and ship them (I forget how many trucks he thought it would take, but he did tell me his estimate). If you were planning to pick up, you would have to pay sales tax when you got your game. All shipping would be F.O.B.

I'll review my latest tape tonight or tomorrow and see if there is any more info.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Kerry Richard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone in Northern Calif looking to pick up games somewhere centrally? (Sacramento, San Francisco or San Jose)

Kerry Richard #111
Walter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in San Jose so that would be an ideal Northern California pickup location. Very Happy

How many other machines are coming out to Northern California?
Depending on the number of machines, I might be able to arrange a space to hold them for a short time to allow everyone to pick them up centrally.

Walter
Kerry Richard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this "Walter" that knows my Brother in law Jeff Erhart in San Ramon?

Kerry Richard #111
kcswanson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regards to the machines shipping to Northern California: I live near Sacramento, so depending on what central site was chosen I may be interested in participating in a group delivery.
BBB #35
Walter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry Richard wrote:
Is this "Walter" that knows my Brother in law Jeff Erhart in San Ramon?

Kerry Richard #111

Yep! We both work at Broadcom together. Nice to make the connection!

Walter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: