Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IPB & PMI & BBB at TPF!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
digger47

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Kim, for the reality check, some people and myself included
needed it.
abc12346038

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PINBALL WITCH wrote:

My folks on the other hand go no where and do nothing, their lives have been consumed by the BBB project, they have spent alot of money and aged tremendously in the last 2 years from the worry and responsiblity of this undertaking .

kim

I'd like to add my two cents worth... Gene and Georgianna deserve nothing but support from everyone that will soon be in receipt of a new BBB. The trials and tribulations that they (and Kim, TOG, etc.) have been through on this project have been well chronicled, and Kim's comment above really puts things into perspective. It takes special people to follow through in fulfilling their (and your) dream; especially in spite of the overwhelming number of obsticles that would have stopped most of us...

In short, please give the Cunningham's the benefit of the doubt, and be thankful that they're able to spend some quality time with one another. It's obvious that this project is starting to wear on them. I’m sure they want this to be over with more that most of us.

Jeff
BBB #2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said!
No offense intended but I just don't think some people get it.
BBB #2
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanna add that I had a wonderful chat with Georgianna last week and am excited as hell to get my game! We're almost there!!!!! Gene, Georgianna and Kim (and everyone else who helped out) -- You're the BEST!

Jake
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Don't forget TOG and Dave!!! Reply with quote

You know TOG and Dave have done more for this project than anyone, maybe more than Gene (not that Gene didn't put his Butt on the line and take all of the risk, hate, and loss). These guys shouldn't be left out! Without TOG, I wonder where we would be now. He has really driven this project home.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: