Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

With BBB in Da House, We Need Rings!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RatherPlayPinball

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: With BBB in Da House, We Need Rings! Reply with quote

Ok, less than a week and we'll have it in da house! (Thanks PMI)

With that said, a BBB is just not a BBB without the Jetson's look with orange rings. We need rings!

Glitter paper would be nice too, but I bet it does not hold up with opening and closing of playfield.

Anybody hear the latest with the orange rings?

Thnx

Jack
BBB94

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to recall that Gene said in his TOPCast interview that he was still going to do the rings. Last year I saw some sample UV light blue and flourescent orange rings. The orange was pretty much like the original BBB that everyone has seen. The UV blue was pretty wild. Under normal light they are very light transparent blue and perhaps looked a bit bland or odd. However with UV they are amazing - they look like blue plasma or flame almost.

As far as the glitter paper holding up, I'm pretty sure one of the European machines got the glitter paper treatment, so perhaps they could comment on any problems and or solutions. I know that if I did that mod I would try to put thin felt pads on the side of the playfield; actually I may do so regardless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: