Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got my game today!! Fast shipping!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmwolf3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Got my game today!! Fast shipping! Reply with quote

I might be the first to have the game come in via shipping...(well, probably not, but I'm the first to post).

Picked it up, and nobody had driven a forklift through it...yee-haw! (Only $175.61 to have it shipped, too).

Game plays like a DREAM. Only a couple minor tweaks were needed...otherwise, it's perfect. I've never, ever seen a nicer looking game.

I've got tons of pics from pickup to setup to gameplaying. If I find someplace to host them all, I'll put up a link, and you can look at pics of the exact same thing you've already seen. Very Happy

Thanks again TOG and the BBB crew...
Pete Mathis
#103 is home.
Kronis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're happy for ya, Pete.

And me without even being contacted... Sad

BBB #21
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Got my game today!! Fast shipping! Reply with quote

pmwolf3 wrote:
I've got tons of pics from pickup to setup to gameplaying. If I find someplace to host them all, I'll put up a link, and you can look at pics of the exact same thing you've already seen. Very Happy

I can host them if you like. Email me.
BBB #74
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: