Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Software or switch issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Software or switch issue Reply with quote

Got my game out of box!!! All I can say is WOW!!! It is perfect as far as I can see!!!

Had to adjust the switch at the right top pass through behind the target. Never owned a Capcom and I really like the way the PF goes up!

I have an issue when you lock all 3 balls. It seems to take a while for machine to recognoze all 3 are locked. Went through switch test and they all seemed fine. Is software slow???

Also shot the last ball to the little guys on top right ramp and 2nd ball didn't quite make it and it dropped down on to the ramp lock. It still kept counting down the multiball from 25 seconds to "0" while the balls sat on the ramp locks. Shouldn't game recognize ball didn't make it all the way to its destination?.
runner1717

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bend all three switches up just a little and the problem will go away.

You probably have a stuck switch somewhere so that's why the game never goes into ball search. Check ALL the switches, especially the Rays Ball Buster switches.

Capcom software seems to be easily confused when one or more switches aren't working properly!
PL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Software or switch issue Reply with quote

Another stupid question...How many balls do you put in Ball Busters?
BBB94

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four. http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/viewtopic.php?t=539
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: