Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your opinion please!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBangJoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robertwinter wrote:
If you want to post pictures on the IPB website, I don't care one way or the other. Not sure what purpose it serves for "outsiders" though..

Like Tony said, there are quite a lot of "outsiders" who are genuinely interested in how this project is going. Some wanted to order one but simply didn't have the money or were too late.

robertwinter wrote:

And I have the first 8 or so Trivia contests archived and have been slowly adding them to this forum. Hopefully Steve (pinsane) has the remainder archived somewhere and will be able to repost them here some day.

I also have the first 8 Trivia Tuesdays because the old forum version 1 was (is?) still available. It's the TT's from the old forum version 2 which I'd like to find, but I'm afraid Pinsane didn't store them on his computer before posting. It would be nice to have read-access to the BC forums or at least to copy the content to this forum. Has anyone contacted BC and asked about this? I'd like to have all the discussions about this project for future reference. It will probably be the only pin in history where the buyers could have discussions with the guys who actually make the machine. For me, these forums themselves (all 3 of them) are historically valuable!
harrrrrrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you go witch...

No problem with anything you guys wish to do.
CraigC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

litz wrote:
My vote is for posting some of the pictures and see what the reaction is. If the bashing starts again, stop and pull those back off the site.

As for the mundane ones. Any pictures are good. Also items in the background of some of the pictures are interesting too.

Again thanks to everyone involved in this project.

how can there be bashing with the progress we've seen so far?

It's funny now that the bashing has changed from the ability that IPB has to produce BBB to how bad BBB is as a game.

I had lots of fun playing Gene's BBB at expo....way more fun than playing that CC. Wink

-c
nworker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim,

I think that the more information that we can share with the outside world the better. IPBs have every right to be proud of the BBB efforts and should tell the world.

Hank
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say, why not? Let them drool. Hehe. The Bearcave guys did state that all of the pictures and stuff was thiers, but if you own the rights to the machines and they worked for you when they were taken, you own them as much as they do. Which means, you could allow us to use them on our web pages when this is all over (that would be cool).

Anyway, go for it!

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
hisnice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: i agree with everyone. Reply with quote

Go ahead and post them and let the world know that we're getting closer. You have a right to be proud about the quality of work you're doing.

Also, I think we need to thank Kim for asking us how we feel about having the pics posted or not. It's another pleasant reminder that this project REALLY IS about the collectors and not profits-first.
Thank you Kim!

h
Swann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hisnice, you strike a point there, yes, thanks Kim for asking!

I wasn't actually thinking about answer on this thread before I saw you mention this, don't really care if you deciede to post pictures officially or not. Of cause some slamming is unavoidable due to the nature of RGP, but generally a lots of people will just say/think RESPECT! ...and be truly impressed ...and well who doesn't want that ???
BBB #79 has arrived here in Stockholm, Sweden!
pbgarage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say post away as well. It's ya'll's stuff!
Eventually it all comes around at some point,
so it's even better if it's directly from the source.
CARGPB#8
+++++++++++
raypanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say go ahead and post pictures. Just dont post peoples faces without consent form ect..
#002 Brass Prototype
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: