Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pins and Vids #3 - Progress

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Pins and Vids #3 - Progress Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

I have been away for almost a week because of a family emergency (they seem to be going around these days). I plan to start back on the video next week. I've had a few people tell me that they would like to contribute either with video or audio/pictures. I really want people to be a part of this video.

Chris Bucci is going to review BBB in a similar fashion to his awesome Family Guy review video. You'll be able to download his review for free, but a higher quality version will be on the disc. Chris has seen a preliminary cut of the Pins and Vids video from last month and really liked it (or so he tells me). I'm really excited about it as well. And we are still going to keep the price at $7.00 shipped in the US. We recently raised the prices because the price of mailing a disc went up. With Paypal Fees and such, we're not making a whole lot more. All of the money goes to the Pinball Hall of Fame. As a topic of discussion, would y'all pay more for a color cover and printed disc? I mean I would be doing these with my inkjet in a one-off thing but it would raise the price by $10.00 or so (to $17.00). I personally don't think it's worth it, but people always complain when they pay $7.00 and don't get a professionally produced product (and the disc label is just written with a sharpie). The truth of the matter is, it's not about the package, it's just about what's on the disc and helping the PHOF a little.

I had spoken about doing a compilation of the various interviews for like $25.00 and that will still happen after the release. There will be a lot of stuff in Pins and Vids #3 that will NOT be in these discs. But the "Interviews" will be more "uncut". This will start editing after PV3's release and will have a LOT less "flash" and fancy stuff (because that really takes time).

So, if you haven't contacted me yet about being in the video, please do, If it appears that I blew you off for some reason, that's not it, I'll e-mail you and get things going again (we almost lost a family member last week - crazy time).

Take Care All,

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
pmwolf3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharpies rock, dude. (Especially if it saves $10).

Pete
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: