Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lockdown bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
metallik

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Lockdown bar Reply with quote

<vulture>

I noticed some people had problems with their lockdown bars... If anyone happens to get a replacement from PMI, I would love to buy your old damaged one... have a Breakshot here that's complete (and very nice) except it is missing the lockdown bar. Thanks! :)

</vulture>
marspinball

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also had some rubbing on the right side. Can another be purchased from IPB??
BBB #131
metallik

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked Georgianna about one at the pick-up, since I'd emailed Kim last year asking to check for one. She (Georgianna) said they were holding onto the ones they had for the moment to see if they'd need them. SInce a few people have damaged ones, I figure some/all of the remaining new ones may be allocated to them, which is fine by me.. I just need a functional one. SO, if anyone does wind up with a spare, drop me a line Smile It can even be from another Capcom.. just need one that fits the Capcom receiver. It looks to be a fair amount of work to modify things to use another manufacturer's lockdown bar...
kirklake13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Data East Lockdown Bar appears to be an exact replacement Reply with quote

Bought one some time ago from Marco, paint pattern and color exact, fits like a glove. All I had to do was move the beer seal.
BBB #102
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: