Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lockdown Bar loose... here's one fix

View previous topic :: View next topic  
harrrrrrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Lockdown Bar loose... here's one fix Reply with quote

Found what I hope will be a good long term fix for the loose lockdown bar.
At Menards (MN) picked up "Comfort Seal by Dennis (www.wjdennis-rcr.com)" "Super firm - Spong-rubber tape" 10 ft x 1/4" by 3/8" (black). Put one piece across the full length of the leading edge of the bar (adhesive side toward the front edge) and then added on piece on each end of the bar (adhesive side toward top of bar). Your mileage may vary but so far the bar is rock solid. I also added some of the pinpal clear plastic protector material to the front edge and sides of the cab where the lockdown bar may contact the cab. I am also going to try some of this foam (wider size) behind the ramp targets as a temp measure until I get some of Martins tape to try. Keep on Big Bangin... Wink
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thin black spongy stuff that Pinball Pal uses for the cabinet protectors works real well on the leading edge and corners of the lockdown bar where it would impact the front of the cabinet. You can cut thin strips from a protector, or use some of the small piece that's included with the protector set.

Tony
BBB #39
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: