Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warning: Protect plastic on right side of game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zaphod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Warning: Protect plastic on right side of game Reply with quote

On my game, the bottom plastic plastic on the right side of the playfied (Where the three plastics are stacked above the kicker hole) was resting on the metal ball guide and was slightly scratched. It was not obvious that the scratch had occurred until I took it off to install the pinbits plastic protectors. You may want to check to make sure that there is no contact between the metal and the plastic before more serious damage occurs to the plastics of your game.

The plastic protectors from pinbits provide the necessary protection but a small spacer to lift the plastic off of the metal guide would also work.

The scratch was where the plastic contacted the metal guide and was not obvious because light was blocked by the guide.
Former BBB #115 owner.
jbbbb007

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Happened on mine as well... I've since installed the Pinbits plastic protector set, but you can now see light though the left edge of the plastic, in the scratched purple area (about 3/16 wide by 1/2" long area). Bummer, does not take long... only had about 10 games on it. Gues I could try some touch up & white-wash.. may just leave it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: