Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Coolest new BBB MOD that you DON'T want on YOUR machine!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: The Coolest new BBB MOD that you DON'T want on YOUR machine! Reply with quote

This is the Coolest new BBB MOD that you DON'T want on YOUR machine!

Grin!!!

-Al-

I must admit, I like smackin' myself!
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
runner1717

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought my BBB was supposed to be a "space" theme, not a "horror" theme.............
BBB93

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you decided to put your mugs on Neptune and Pluto.... what... neither of you want to be UR-ANUS . Wink Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Bob S
BBB94

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny - and kinda cool, definately amusing. I hope you plan to scientifically track and report how many of your house guests (that play BBB) notice.

BBB93 and others: I'm sure Al had something in mind for that Uranus target, but the artist declined, shuddering at the thought of receiving THAT picture to work from...although I'm sure Al (not quite understanding the artist reluctance) offered to pose in person... As soon as Al finishes the video, I'm sure he'll be experimenting with the line art conversion macros of his favorite graphics program.
awarner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Placement was a huge consideration for me. First, I replace the hunky guy. Him being in the middle keeps Paul away from CG2005. CG2005 is my name for the girl on the left (Christmas Girl 2005). She's Mine!!!

Stan sent me the original art in ink and a CD with GIF digitized pics. I converted them to vector and colored them in. I lost a little detail in the process, but it's OK. Then I printed them on photo sticker paper and covered them in mylar. I tried water slide decals, but they didn't work at all because the decals don't have enough adherence to the drops.

It was a lot of work actually and I'm glad to see you all HATE it!!! Ha!!!

Note: I still have my original drop targets. These were spares I got from Gene at TCF.
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
sellenoff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks really cool! I bet you could get extra $ on ebay for your BBB with those targets installed! Wink
just plain rob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny, Al.
Turn up the flipper voltage to 32 and whack away...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: