Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GUESS WHO JOINED THE TEAM?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PINBALL WITCH

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: GUESS WHO JOINED THE TEAM? Reply with quote

IPB/PMI is very excited to announce that Kerry Stair has joined the BBB project.
Kerry bring a great deal of pinball knowledge, project management and organizational skills (very important to ME) with him.
For those of you that know of Kerry's reputation for perfection this should put a big......smile on your face.
Kerry will be joining the forum shortly and will help to give you (much better) updates.
So please make him feel welcome.
the witch happy5
christian1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news, welcome to the project Kerry!

Jon
BBB #10
nworker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is great news! I have used many of Kerry's products on my games. Always top notch.

Is Kerry fairly local to the project?
bspins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

News like this is damn near better then any pics you could show us, Kim. Honestly, who's more excited to have Kerry join the team....you or us?

Odds for a Christmas delivery just went up.
Bryan Kelly Former BBB #123
runner1717

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S U P E R ! ! !

Welcome aboard Kerry!!
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fantastic news!

Welcome aboard Kerry!
BBB #74
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of repeating what others have said, this is GREAT NEWS for the BBB project! Kudos to PMI for hiring Kerry to oversee this project.

Tony
BBB #39
PINBALL WITCH

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry lives up by my son and it takes him (son) about 2 1/2 hours to come home.

Kerry will be coming and going which will work out quite nicely since the assemblers are up in that general direction.

Kerry is pretty excited also.

Good night
blubboman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: KS Reply with quote

Awesome! This is great news!
RazerX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent News, Kim! Way to go!

Glad to hear you are adding guys like Jeff McAfee and Kerry Stair to help work on things at IPB. It boosts PR and confidence if nothing else.

I don't know Kerry personally, but I have heard nothing but good things. I imagine he will really help out streamlining processes and help you guys work more efficiently based on his level on involvement. I'm not holding my breath, but based on the cabinets almost all being decaled and the news of Kerry joining the team, I feel much more confident that we could get our games before the year is out.

Great Hire!
Robot #71
Bertl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up! Very good news!

Brgds
Norbert
CraigC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: GUESS WHO JOINED THE TEAM? Reply with quote

Kerry does awesome work and has great skills when it comes down to redesigning and restoring pinball parts!

with Jeff M and Kerry you guys are adding some heavy hitters to your lineup.

This is awesome!

-c

PINBALL WITCH wrote:
IPB/PMI is very excited to announce that Kerry Stair has joined the BBB project.
Kerry bring a great deal of pinball knowledge, project management and organizational skills (very important to ME) with him.
For those of you that know of Kerry's reputation for perfection this should put a big......smile on your face.
Kerry will be joining the forum shortly and will help to give you (much better) updates.
the witch happy5
kstair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: GUESS WHO JOINED THE TEAM? Reply with quote

PINBALL WITCH wrote:
the witch happy5

Thanks for the welcome Kim and BBB crowd. I hope I can be a help in bringing this project to fruition. I'll try to post updates whenever possible. There will be a certain delay as my knowledge on the project comes up to speed. Suffice to say I will be able to convey information in the near future once I have all the facts at my disposal. I'm very impressed at what I see done so far.
We do however have a ways to go so your continued patience is appreciated. These WILL get done! I didn't sign on thinking anything else. But there is a fair piece of work to do yet !! So volunteer early and often to help if you can !

Questions can be posted here. Please put them in a topic with my name on it though. It'll be a while before I know my way around or can read all these posts . . . Thanks !

Mantis Amusements
BBB93

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Kerry, glad you are on the team. It has been a great ride so far and I have every confidence that the journey will be worthwhile. I'm sure there is still more work to do than I can even imagine, but I think we have just taken a giant step in the right direction. Happy to pitch in and help where I can, let us know what type of help you are looking for?

Bob Stemmler
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry, I've already volunteered (to Bob & Steve & Kim) to proof read documentation (game manual) and help out with technical questions. I'm unable to donate any on-site time at this point due to some serious commitments at work. Feel free to e-mail or call (cell: 603-682-6750) if I can help out in other ways.

Tony Dziedzic
BBB #39
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: