Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gene's Scrap Book Picture - An Offer to YOU!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Update... Reply with quote

You still have a little over a week to get these in so be sure to do it soon. I've had some people send me multiple pictures, I'll be taking the best two of yours and sending them to Georgianna. I've also had the question of "What resolution?" Whatever you've got is fine. The bigger the better. They are getting printed as 4X6 photos.

Another question I've gotten is "What should the picture be of?" If you don't have a picture of you playing your first game take a picture of you beside your game, or send one of each.

We are up to 14 people. I'm sure there are more of you who can help!

Thanks,

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
awarner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Saturday will be your last day to get your Digital pictures to me to be printed and sent to Georgianna. We only have had 16 people join in on this. I hope that others sent in pictures. I will be placing my print order on Sunday and having them sent directly to Georgianna.

Thanks to all who have contributed and those who haven't - Snap a Pikture why don't ya?

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reminder, Al - I did send in some pictures this week.

Tony
BBB #39
kirklake13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: BBB pics Reply with quote

Pics sent to you earlier tonight.

Thanks,

captkirk
BBB#78
BBB #102
awarner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: We're at 20 now! Reply with quote

I have gotten pictures from 19 people. Well, 18 people. I took a picture of a friend of mine and his wife with thier game and I'm sending it as well. With me, there's 20! If you haven't sent me your digital picture to al@pinsandvids.com please do it now. I have gotten all kinds of pictures, some of people playing, or looking or posing or just their kids playing. I even have one guy kissing the game! It's all good and it will add variety. I've fixed red-eye on a few pictures and they came out great.

Thanks to those who have sent and the rest of you are still very welcome to contribute (until 12am Sunday)!

-Al-
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Last Two Days! Reply with quote

Hey Everyone!

Last two days to get your Pix in! We have about 25 people who have sent me pix! Please don't wait 'till the last moment. I'm going to upload everything when I get home from Church on Sunday and get the order going!

As a reminder, just send 1-2 Digital pictures to me at al@pinsandvids.com and be sure to include your name and game number. If you send me more than 2, I get to pick which 2 to print (Editor's Discretion).

I must say, the pics have been awesome though - I really appreciate what everyone has sent and I'm SURE Georgianna will as well.

I'm using Shutterfly.com and they will send the 4X6 prints directly to Kim (Pinball Witch) at IPB and she'll give them to her mother. That should keep them out of Gene's hands until they are in a book.

Again, thanks to all that have sent and will send! It's a little bit to do on our part for all that they did to get us our incredible games!

Take Care,

-Al-
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Al, how about putting together a topic with the scrap book pix? Those of us that sent hard copy to the Cunninghams would have to send a digital copy to you.

Tony
BBB #39
awarner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tony & Others,

You know, I was thinking it would be cool to put together a web page with the pictures on it. We could link it from here. The questions is, would the people who sent me the pictures mind?

I'd love to share them, but that wasn't thier intended purpose.

I'll e-mail everyone for permission prior to using the pics.

If you sent some pics to Georgianna (Thank You BTW) and want to be included , please wait until Later tomorrow night (Sunday August 25th) before sending them so I don't confuse them with the ones I'm sending.

But Thanks Tony, I had the same idea - I must say it's really cool to see these pics.

-Al-
mushroom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine can be posted ! No secrets here ! Smile
BBB93

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awarner wrote:
Hey Tony & Others,

You know, I was thinking it would be cool to put together a web page with the pictures on it. We could link it from here. The questions is, would the people who sent me the pictures mind?

I'd love to share them, but that wasn't thier intended purpose.

-Al-

It would be cool to see some pictures. I'd be willing to post what I sent to Georgianna.

Any reason not to put them on the forum?

Bob S
BBB#93
awarner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can post them on the forum, but I thought it made more sense to put them on a web page since there are so many (I have 56 pictures right now). We can always link to the web page from here and I will keep the page up going forward.

And it looks like 29 people (including me) have sent me pictures. I'll put the order together today after Church and we'll be good to go. If you missed the offer, you still have a couple of hours to sneak in a picture, I'll be back from Church by 1:00pm Eastern.

Take Care,

-Al-
rwsimpson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a regular photo album, so sending a print to Georgianna is fine, or are you going to try to do a shutterfly photo book, in which case sending the picture digitally to you/shutterfly would be better?

Ross

--- I already sent a print myself, but could send the original digital if needed.
awarner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent 4X6 prints to Georgianna. Let's try this for now:

http://bbbowners.shutterfly.com/

I'll put a web page together and if you want add to it, just send them to al@pinsandvids.com

Thanks to all who sent pictures one way or another!

-Al-

PS - That link changed at 9:00PM (EDT) on 8/26/07.

Last edited by awarner on Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
kirklake13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: BBB pics Reply with quote

Thanks Al for doing this.

Kirk
BBB #102
RatherPlayPinball

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too sent a 4x6 print to Georgiana.

Here's a picture of it on PhotoBucket.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa126/RatherPlayPinbal/BBB58.jpg

Jack #58
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: