Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone install the Cliffy protector??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cliffy,

No need to worry, we're all like family here. If someone posts something it's not meant to be a jab. We're all friends. We know you make a quality product and stand behind it. And you have to remember, we're VERY patient people! We waited over 2 years for the games.

Take Care,

-Al-

PS (OT) - I put my MB protector on a couple of weeks ago and it was a perfect fit! Awesome products!
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Cliffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate that Al. And yeah, I know we're all friends here. Thats why I think we can all feel free to share so openly Smile
My frustration comes from a drive to do things right... the first time. That's always my goal although it rarely happens that way. I will make things right one way or another. I have to thank Martin for being such a great partner and friend. He has the patience of the saints, unlike me. Along with patience he has an incredibly analytical mind and the ability to turn a vision into reality. Basically he has all the virtues I wish I had! I'm gettin' jealous! Smile
Suffice to say they'll be done right. I want you guys to be happy and I want you to protect those BBB's so when the day comes that I'll be able to afford one it won't be worn out. Ooops! My ulterior motives are showing Smile
RatherPlayPinball

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Installed Cliffy's BBB protector today. Very smooth process. The fit was spot on. Tip: simply tighten the various touch points a little bit at a time, all the while holding the protector in place. Finished results are perfect. While I had the machine apart, installed the plastics protectors. (With the exception of that one long plastic on the left hand side under the tube. Way too much work to get to it, so I installed small clear washers to shore up exposed areas.)

Cliffy, I tip my hat to you, very nice product. I like knowing that area is not going to wear.

Jack #58
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: