Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pinball Expo and Gene's Show October 24-28 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> All Things Pinball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Pinball Expo and Gene's Show October 24-28 2007 Reply with quote

OK, Who is going to either or both of these? I'm going to Expo, and most of my friends who are doing seminars, are doing them on Friday so I'm driving to Gene's for Saturday.

I'm driving home from there. So who will I meet? That's the thing I love about these shows is meeting new people.

Chime in, don't be shy...
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
BBB93

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be at EXPO on Thursday and Friday, then driving to Bloomington on Saturday, then home from there late on Saturday. Look forward to seeing you at both shows.

Bob S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> All Things Pinball All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: