Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unanswered Questions for 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marspinball

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBB94 wrote:
Anyone that has not received parts that they paid for should call Gene and inquire. Maybe there was a mix-up.

It was my understanding that the new parts that people were hoping for were going to be combined with KP parts orders. Now that KP is on hold, at least until the economy improves, I don't think new parts are imeadiately forthcoming.

I emailed Kim multiple times about the speaker cutouts. Finally they send me an order form. I don't know what to fill in or the price. I just put BBB speaker cutout and key-chain plastics and emailed it back. Never heard a thing again. So I sent it in again. Still nothing.

Does anyone know how to contact her and let her know that BBB customers want these things that they should have been included with the game.
BBB #131
tcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also got the form and filled it out and emailed and emailed and called and am still waiting. The speaker cut outs were not a "new" part I believe and at some point and on one of the threads we were told we could get them. I was under the impression that the other parts (the ones on the order form) were already produced and available. I am just hoping the parts are available and will come at some point in time. Does anyone know what the status is? Thanks.

Harold

BBB #132
vincz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

received by Kim a new playfield but not easy...
new parts is sending only if you have a problem i think, for other, need to go directly to the IPB store in bloomington
more easy than me, not the same continental
BBB94

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As is documented elsewhere, I too emailed AND called Kim to try and get speaker cutouts and keychains to no avail. I don't know what is going on with any parts that have been paid for and not yet received. I think Gene is the best person to answer that question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: