Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will Gene Be at Expo this year?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Will Gene Be at Expo this year? Reply with quote

I was just curious whether Gene would be at Expo this year or not. I noticed that he's not on the speaking schedule.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
PINBALL WITCH

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

,At this point we are not invited and Gene is busy being the runner going back and forth to Chicago for the BBB parts, and I don't have the time to pack for the show. Shocked So we'll what happens

kim
CraigC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PINBALL WITCH wrote:
,At this point we are not invited and Gene is busy being the runner going back and forth to Chicago for the BBB parts, and I don't have the time to pack for the show. Shocked So we'll what happens

kim

it would be great to have a machine ready for the fireside chat! no pressure Wink ....but would be great to shut up the scheptics.

-c
BBB94

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you don't have to go as vendors. You guys could take a break from the project and play and socialize.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: