Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My update

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cfh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: My update Reply with quote

The BBB underside playfield assembly company was about 10 minutes from Expo 2005. So i stopped by and checked it out. I video taped the whole thing. Unfortunately i can't show anyone the video. Nor will i go into gross details, but i was rather encouraged by the visit. They just need to clone Kerry and his buddy. I really wish they would just send me a box full of parts and let me put my own together! hehehehe
BigBangJoe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: My update Reply with quote

cfh wrote:
The BBB underside playfield assembly company was about 10 minutes from Expo 2005. So i stopped by and checked it out. I video taped the whole thing. Unfortunately i can't show anyone the video. Nor will i go into gross details, but i was rather encouraged by the visit. They just need to clone Kerry and his buddy. I really wish they would just send me a box full of parts and let me put my own together! hehehehe

As long as your video ends up on the "official" documentary about the making of BBB, then that's fine with me.
It's good to hear now and then that things are moving forward.
Bertl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: My update Reply with quote

BigBangJoe wrote:

As long as your video ends up on the "official" documentary about the making of BBB, then that's fine with me.
It's good to hear now and then that things are moving forward.

Who takes care about this project?

A DVD or something similar at the end would be great!

Brgds
Norbert
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Yes, WHO is doing that video? Reply with quote

I took a 40 minute interview with Gene and I was with Clay when he talked to Kerry. Gene is getting a copy of my video to review this week so we can release parts before I put it in Pins & Vids #2. So who is doing the video?

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
hisnice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: i don't get it. Reply with quote

I'm encouraged to hear that you 2 like Kerry's work (which I'm sure surprises no one), but why can't you show the video? It's just a video of a playfield, right? Is one of us really a North Korean spy or something? Cool If no video, how about at least a few more pics?

I must be missing something. If someone wants to tell me offline, because the secret word can't be spoken in public, email me at hisnice@gmail.com.

Also, the same goes for why there's so much conflict when Gene's name is spoken at Expo. One guy, I didn't catch his name, called Gene a @*%&$#*& and then wouldn't say why he thought so. You might know who he is, since he used to own the BBB at Expo, until he sold it to someone, who's identity also had to be kept secret. Rolling Eyes

It sure seems like a lot of drama surrounding some people who want to make and play pinball machines....

So, again, please either email me or call my voice mail at 312.577.0411 if the truth must remain unspoken in a public forum. Confidentiality guaranteed.
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in among the puzzled who are wondering why there is such an issue with making additional pictures (or video) available to those on the forum. I try to be as patient as the next guy, but it seems the visual information flow has really dried up as of late.

Tony Dziedzic
BBB #39
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: