Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorta OT: Pins & Vids and the Korn Christmas Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Sorta OT: Pins & Vids and the Korn Christmas Video Reply with quote

I'm not trying to start any problems with this - I just wanted to share something with y'all. Many of you may have seen last year's Korn video where they spent a whole lot of time bashing Gene and the BBB project. While I didn't agree with it and thought it was very unfair to Gene, it was still pretty funny.

This year there is a new (obvious) target and we were asked to provide a clip to include. I decided that I wanted to get a little reverse dig in so I started the video in a specail way. Unfortunately, this was cut from this year's Christmas video, but I think it might be on the DVD when Korn starts selling them.

Anyway, here's the uncut version for you to enjoy - keep it just on this group.

http://www.pinsandvids.com/vids/smoothie.wmv

-Al-

PS - If y'all think this is inappropriate, let me know, I'll delete this message.
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
nworker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is great!

I though that the blender was going to blow when they turned it on.

Nothing like a little satire to keep the spirits up. Laughing
sellenoff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorta OT: Pins & Vids and the Korn Christmas Video Reply with quote

Thanks Al, I thought it was pretty darn funny!

awarner wrote:
I'm not trying to start any problems with this - I just wanted to share something with y'all. Many of you may have seen last year's Korn video where they spent a whole lot of time bashing Gene and the BBB project. While I didn't agree with it and thought it was very unfair to Gene, it was still pretty funny.

This year there is a new (obvious) target and we were asked to provide a clip to include. I decided that I wanted to get a little reverse dig in so I started the video in a specail way. Unfortunately, this was cut from this year's Christmas video, but I think it might be on the DVD when Korn starts selling them.

Anyway, here's the uncut version for you to enjoy - keep it just on this group.

http://www.pinsandvids.com/vids/smoothie.wmv

-Al-

PS - If y'all think this is inappropriate, let me know, I'll delete this message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: