Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video clip #3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PINBALL WITCH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Video clip #3 Reply with quote

Video clip #3 may be postponed a day or two. Gene has been sick, so he has not viewed th clip that was sent to us.

As soon as he okays it, it will be posted, it is ready to go.

Sorry for the delay.

kim
Swann

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem with that! Gene's health is way more important!

Get well wishes to Gene from Sweden!
BBB #79 has arrived here in Stockholm, Sweden!
awarner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: See Video Clip #3!!! Reply with quote

Let me set up this clip a bit. Gene mentions some people in this clip that he doesn't see Eye to Eye with. When he said it, I already knew about the "situation", but I wasn't going to go down this path. It lead to things he needed to say so he said it. I have removed the names from it and you'll really have to work hard to read his lips (since I covered it with other video). Personally, I'm glad it's this way so y'all can see it. Will it be edited in the final Pins & Vids video? - I don't know yet, it's all about timing. Anyway, this is the most edgy so far. I'll be taking a break for Christmas, but we'll have some more by the first of the year (or right after).

http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/video/

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.

Last edited by awarner on Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
latecomer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks once again Al for the early Christmas present. A little intrigue spices it up!

Regards,
Latecomer
Vegemite Nick #123
runner1717

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks AL!!

These clips really help to keep me from asking the "any updates?" question more frequently!!

Mike

P.S. I will keep asking..........Hey I always get a response for us don't I............... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: