Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video Clip #4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Video Clip #4 Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

I was looking around RGP and I saw that some non-forum members claimed to have copies of these files. I had asked that they not be shared. We're going to try this one more time. Gene has approved this clip. I have taken out some names and locations, but it's still pretty good.

http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/video/

A little shorter than the last. Remember that this info is about 2 months old now. Please don't share this outside the forum, don't give out copies or the URL. Plus, you know Pinheads can't keep thier mouths shut.

-Al-

PS - I have set a release date of 04/06 for Pins & Vids #2. We still haven't done any studio work yet, but that's not a big deal. Most of the clips have been done and will be edited over this month. I'd like to get a couple more sequences prior to release. I have some really great stuff (BBB related) that I don't know if I can share or not. After I contact the concerned parties, I might be able to use it. REALLY COOL if I can.
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.

Last edited by awarner on Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
latecomer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks once again Al. Makes you realise just what Gene has been up against...remind me never to decide to build a limited run of pinball machines!!!!!

Regards
Nick
Vegemite Nick #123
metallik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, I haven't given these videos out.. anything that is specifically asked to stay here, I won't share. I haven't watched any of them myself, actually, although I have downloaded them to watch sometime...
BBB94

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gene must have strong hair roots. With all the set-backs and curve balls - I think all my hair would have fallen out unless I pulled it out first.
runner1717

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw you out on the forum today and was hoping you just might be posting a new clip............

Thanks Al!!! I really enjoy these clips as I'm sure everyone else does!

Keep it up!
harrrrrrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Further confirmation of the gut feel I had about Gene when I first spoke with him at the onset of the project... he's the only person on the planet that could make new BBB's a reality. Great clip... really nice to get to know Gene and the project more through your clips. Thanks, Al.

John

Last edited by harrrrrrr on Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kronis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Al- these clips are really well-produced and edited. I'm looking forward to the next one !

BBB #21
awarner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Clip info Reply with quote

It's really a challenge of an edit actually. Gene said a lot of names of companies and people that he has gone out of his way to not mention in the past. Kim and Gene really trusted me with this and I have done what I could to keep it informative while protecting thier info. Also, Gene is the central point of the project and there were a few interruptions to sort out. In this clip Gene didn't come back to the same place after the interruption so we actually got a little more story out of it. I'm going to start the real edit on this soon (for the DVD), I have no idea what will change. I am going to try starting at the beginning. When we talked, Gene started where you saw on clip #1 jumping right in on BBB. It really IS his passion. Anyway, after we got through the BBB talk, he asked me if I had any questions and I asked him my usual questions about how he got started in the business, etc. I think I'm going to try and put that at the beginning and then jump to the BBB after. The bulk of the interview is BBB. We also walked onto the floor where Kerry was working (but he wasn't there that day) and Gene showed me some of the cool stuff about the project. You saw a glimpse of that during the clips I've done. I have some "Other" footage that I need to get approved that will mix nicely into this. I will say that Pins and Vids #2 will have at least 1 hour of BBB stuff and might have a real cool BBB bonus feature! I EXPECT to sell at least 183 of this one (grin). As long as Tim Arnold is up for the distribution (or can have Hippy do it) it will be 100% profit to the PHOF Endowment Fund. If I have to do it, I'll make a donation after the sales.

Also, I put together a DVD of the video shown at Expo showing the progress of the PHOF (Pinball Hall of Fame). You can get it from Tim Arnold, contact me privately if you need help. Usual price - $6.00 shipped!

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
latecomer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Al, I was wondering when the next instalment of the video might be ready? I've really been enjoying these, can't wait for the next....
Vegemite Nick #123
awarner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one in for approval, just waiting for an OK!

-Al-
latecomer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic!
Vegemite Nick #123
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: