Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The update on updates

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: The update on updates Reply with quote

I spoke with Kim this morning regarding getting further updates. She will start posting personally to the forum with hopefully some regularity starting this week. She's aiming to post her first update on Wed/Thu.

I expressed how important pictures are for these updates and she will send me pictures whenever possible which I will format as necessary and post immediately.

In regards to questions posted by others -

Kronis wrote:
Here are my questions:

1. What is the current situation on cabinets ?
2. What is the ETA for assembly of first prototype(s) ?
3. When can the last parts be in-house ?
4. What is the disposition of Bob/Steve's BBBs (price) ?

1. They are still waiting for the first few cabinets. Kim stated they were still hoping to have the first few cabinets sometime this week. I asked if they were prototype or production cabinets. She said she believed they were production cabinets.
2. None given.
3. Almost parts are already in-house. Many required parts have been forwarded to their respective assemblers.
4. This is a private matter between Gene/Bob/Steve.

jadziedzic wrote:
Suppose we're willing to help assemble some parts / games; what's the scoop from PMI on:

1) Are we re-imbursed in any way for helping?
2) If this is a "charity job", are accommodations provided for us?
3) When are folks needed, how many are needed, and who do we contact to volunteer / sign up?

1. I didn't ask, but I would assume it would be on a volunteer basis. You may want to ask Jonathan (Unigroove) to chime in here since he was there for a month.
2. Kim intimated that accomodations could be provided. This matter would best be addressed directly with Gene for any interested parties.
3. People should contact Kim/Gene directly to arrange.

Everyone should take into account that it will take a few weeks for Kim to get entirely up to speed on this project since she was not heavily involved with it until a week ago. All in good time I guess.
BBB #74
Kronis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Robert.

Perhaps one day we'll actually get Kim/Gene to more directly answer some of these questions...

BBB #21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: