Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please pass on my Sympathy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
latecomer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Please pass on my Sympathy Reply with quote

Kim said

My mom's (Georgianna) sister has passed on and we have the wake and funeral to attend.

Kim, my deepest sympathy to you for the loss of your aunty, and especially to Georgianna loosing her sister. I can imagine the mixed feelings now, with this great business success but the loss of a family member overshadowing all.

God bless
Vegemite Nick #123
Swann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I send my deepest sympathy and condolence to you and your family. It's not easy to lose someone, the mourning is a heavy burden.

Take care of yourself and your family now, usually it's better to let go of the ordinary day and just attend the sorrow and burden for a while. To try to mix it with work isn't worth it, it just prolongs the agony.

Warmest deepest sympathy from a Pinhead in Stockholm, Sweden.
BBB #79 has arrived here in Stockholm, Sweden!
Bertl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke to Georgianna yesterday and she told the bad news. Also my deepest condolence to the Cunningham family.

Rgds
Norbert
abc12346038

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Georgianna and the rest of the kind folks at IPB/PMI have been very, very supportive of me and my family during the past year. She, especially, has gone out of her way to communicate her good will towards us, and we're so thankful for that.

Georgianna: Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of great sorrow. During these difficult times, allow me to suggest that you spend a lot of time with your beautiful grandchildren for kids have way of brining a smile to your face!

Take care!
Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: