Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBB in PGJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: BBB in PGJ Reply with quote

The latest issue of Pingame Journal features an article I wrote about the arrival of my BBB, the hunting, the dream etc... 4 pages with color pictures !!
Those of you who are suscribed to the PGJ are in for a treat, the others should sign up asap, however, Jim allowed me to post the article so you can read it on my site under "Mushroom in the media".
Lots of other interesting stuff in the PGJ too, everybody should sign up !!
And euhm... the real estate I talk about in the article .... normally tomorrow the "compromis" gets signed, once that is signed it's officially mine. Think of me cause I'm worried the deal will fall through in the last minute ! (it was real hard convincing the owner to sell it to me, he was thinking of demolishing it but his plans were canceled so after all he decided to sell it to me)
Anyway, here's a pic of it, it looks rather rough now (understatement of the year) but I know a diamond in the rough when I see it. Once finished it's going to have an industrial look, and the ground level will entirely be used as gameroom/hobby space/very maybe if there's a little money left (probably not) a nice old Porsche to accompany my Boxster and Checkpoint pinball game.
Boxster pinball game ? Yep, check out the "projects" link on my site and you'll know all about it .

Oooh yes, when the architect draws the plan, I'll have him make room for at least 1 pin in the living room, you know which one ?? Cool Maybe, I'll squeeze Breakshot in there too !! Smile
latecomer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great article!

I had been trying to post here to ask you guys how they have been going after a couple of months, but kept getting debug messages. So - how are they going?
Vegemite Nick #123
mushroom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far zero problems !
Mine will probably not get the most play although it easily gets the most play ! Shocked I mean by that : I don't play much, but when family visits BBB gets played nonstop in instead of the other games.
pbgarage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome looking place, Bart! How many square feet?
I recently purchased some comercial property as well.

Do you plan to live there, too?
CARGPB#8
+++++++++++
mushroom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plan is to live there on the first floor of the main building. The place in total is about 450 mē, I ran this through a length convertor, assuming meter and feet stay's the same if you convert square meter into square feet it should be about 1476 square feet.
The building was way over budget + there's alot of renovation to do, so I might be obliged to rent off the ground level of the main building, or the side building.
irbgolfin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the units are square meters, you must multiply by the linear conversion factor twice... the answer of 1476 would be meter*feet, which is not a readily recognizable unit of measure...
4844 square feet is the correct answer for what you're trying to do...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: