Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rather than a tour... visit Expo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RatherPlayPinball

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Rather than a tour... visit Expo Reply with quote

With all respect to the other suggestions for a tour, here's a counter suggestion... Kim and crew visit Expo. Bring a machine or not. Come with stories about progress, challenges, history, etc. Let us buy you guys a beer.

The negatives to buyers going to see Gene's place include: missing significant time at Expo; potential of more things being stolen (sorry, but they seem to have stuff go missing, with more bodies walking around... (not that any of us would)); some get a tour and some don't; etc.

I'd much rather have a fireside chat from Gene or Kim or TOG about the journey. And more people would benefit.

Just a thought...

Jack #58
metallik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem is that Gene is suing Mike for copyright infringement, so Mike isn't really being terribly friendly towards IPB/PMI right about now.

I'll make you (PMI) a deal: let me pick up my BBB this weekend and I'll haul it to Expo for show-n-tell (public play) :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: