Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PMI visit with photos 11-04-06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBB93

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: PMI visit with photos 11-04-06 Reply with quote

Stopped by the NAPPA show today on my way home from EXPO. The hosptality of Gene, Kim and the entire family is great. Gene took a couple of us on a tour of BBB central and spend quite a while showing us around. The games are simply stunning and things are really moving along. They are hard at work on BBB and a few other pet projects. Wink

I remembered my camera this trip, I am emailing them to Robert now. Hopefully he will be able to link them into forum.

<Added by RW - Sorry for the late link, I was out all day celebrating my little girl's 2nd birthday! Here they are ->

Thanks!
Bob S
BBB93

Last edited by BBB93 on Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
latecomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bob, can't wait for the pictures! Smile

Did you get any idea of the number left to be completed? Any delivery estimate hints dropped?

Regards
Nick
Vegemite Nick #123
BBB93

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick, we were told that "more than half" were completed and boxed. There are more folks working on the machines than I realized. Met two of the folks who have been responsible for much of the assembly, soldering, testing, boxing, etc., etc. I was hoping to meet "The Other Guy - Fred" - heard that Fred was at EXPO but I never had a chance to find out who we was to introduce myself.

They aren't very specific about dates, but from what I was able to gather, I am guessing Feb. or March.... can't wait

Bob S
latecomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bob, sounds great. Guess the "last Christmas without a BBB" prediction won't be too far off.

Regards,
Nick
Vegemite Nick #123
BBB93

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this link, there are a few more of the photos here:

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p53/sbscomm/

Bob S[/url]
nworker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bob. Those are some fine pictures. It is exciting to see it so close to being done. I can hardly wait and your pictures sure help.

Hank
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: