Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Pins and Vids #3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Help with Pins and Vids #3 Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

I would like to ask if anyone would like to help me put together a time-line of the events that lead up to completed Big Bang Bar games. I want the video to be more than a collection of clips, more like a documentary highlighting what it took from both sides (PMI and Us). I have a lot of video and stuff but I really could use help putting things in order. I would do this on the phone with whoever and I would pay for the calls.

Also, if anyone is going to the Texas festival, I'd really like to get some Digital video of the event (Mini-DV or D8 or Equiv.), especially when Gene talks. I would work to get clearances for you to do it. Maybe TOG would do it?

Heck, if I know you really well, I'll loan you my D8 camera if I need to!

Thanks,

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al, I'd be glad to help. Shoot me an e-mail with details.

Tony Dziedzic
BBB #39
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: