Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBB Merchandise Poll #18d – Drinkware Shotglass/Hi ball type

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you prefer a Hi-Ball or Shot glass?
11 oz. Sour Ball glass
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
13 oz. Hi ball glass
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
7.5 oz. tall Shot glass
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5 oz. Shot glass
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
none - skip this glass shape
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

BBB94

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: BBB Merchandise Poll #18d – Drinkware Shotglass/Hi ball type Reply with quote

Here are some tall narrrow glasses that I've found that I think would be well suited to hosting our beloved Tubedancer (body and bubbles only is my thought - no green fluid, tube walls, floor or cap - what do you folks think?).
Style 1 (11 oz. Sour Ball)............Style 2 (13 oz. Hi Ball).................Style 3 (7.5 oz. Shot glass)....Style 4 (5 oz. Shot glass)

The smaller the glass the smaller and more limited the art will be. The Sour Ball shown has a green tinted base, I think the clear version would be better. The 13 oz. Hi-ball is very near the head art tube height to width ratio, followed closely by the 11 oz. Sour Ball. The art on the 7.5 Shot might be a bit small and the 5 oz. probably wouldn't handle anything but the logo or text - I don't think the tubedancer would be detailed enough.

If the Tubedancer is on only one side and the other is left blank she may be visible from both sides (i.e. on the glass and through it in mirror image). If I go this route I could see about adding "BIG BANG BAR" text near the top or bottom on the same side or wrapped around.

I do not have prices for all of these yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: