Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unigroove talks BBB on TOPCast!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Unigroove talks BBB on TOPCast!!! Reply with quote

Sunday April 15, 9pm E.S.T. (8pm Chicago, 7pm Denver, 6pm LA):

Jonathan Joosten of the Nederlandse Flipper Vereniging (Dutch Pinball Association).
Jonathan will tell us about the Dutch pinball scene, his experiences with the NFV and their magazine SPINNER, and
how he helped create a surprisingly popular pinball donation system to get games for the NFV.

He is also a CURRENT owner of a new Big Bang Bar (Gene Cunningham version), and will report on how his game is holding up.
Jonathan also spent a month in Bloomington IL assisting on the BBB assembly line to help make Big Bang Bar games, and he will talk about that experience.

http://www.marvin3m.com/topcast
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Has anyone heard the show? Reply with quote

Any comments on the show?

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
latecomer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I particularly liked his comments about the anticipation being a lot of the enjoyment about this project. When I spoke with a friend about going into this, that was exactly what we spoke about, the journey there being as much a part of the overall enjoyment as actually getting the game, and almost worth the price of admission.

I have to say though in relation to the journey -

ARE WE THERE YET?
Vegemite Nick #123
unigroove

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean a comment from me? was it that bad?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: